|A DOLLARS WORTH OF LIVING AT THE DOLLAR STORE!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
What I got at the dollar store for around $20 dollars for my family. A lot can be gotten at a dollar only store. It's not above a dollar either. Tax only. Here it is:.......
1. Betty Crocker Hamburger helper Cheeseburger Macaroni $1.
2. Kitchen towel set of two $1.
3. Pepsi 2 liter $1.
4. Ketchup from Doyle $1.
5. Table scarf $1 and it was cloth with ornate designs.
6. Fourth of July tablecloths $1.
7. Napkins $1.
8. Popsicles in a box $1.
9. Picture frames of stone $1.
10. Road map book $1.
11. Class schedule book for students $1.
12. Grey Poupon from Doyle $1.
13. Tea set for child $1.
14. Scrapbook material pages and stickers 2/$1.
15. Bottled water by Dannon 2/$1.
16. Tablet paper for students 2/$1.
17. Garbage bags 30 gallons $1.
18. Cleaning supplies $1. each but I only got one.
19. Toys all for a $1 and some are even copies of Hannah Montana, and Bratz Dolls.
20. Plastic cutlery and real cutlery and eating Utinsils 4 for a $1. with tax it all came to $20.76.
That is not bad for a hall around 20 dollars and not over $21. There are plates at the dollar store made of stoneware for a dollar each at my dollar store. Crystal drinking glasses for a dollar too. Pet food to boot. It's like I said who needs WalMart when you a have a true dollar store not the any price up to $100. dollars that isn't the idea of a dollar store to begin with when they opened them. People who open expensive dollar stores just want to be a WalMart who can't afford the franchise, so they ruin it for the poor by opening them up right down the street from a dollar store dollar only. Well I intend to beat them at their own jealous and envious game. I shop at only dollar stores that are a dollar storewide. Thank you and have a good summer, because you know when school starts in August and in some parts of the country a couple weeks in July this month.
1 Comments | Post Feedback